Karneval




I don't know how I should start this.
Hmm...
Hmm....
Hmm....
I....I....I....
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIESSSS OHMYGODDD
Like everything about it.
The characters, the animation, the manga, the plot, the humour, the voices, the songs.
EVERYTHING!






Gareki is such a tsundere. Him blushing is just-! And the way he cares about Nai, I can't-
Yogi is so adorable whether in Nyanperona form or his silver form (damn attractive) or in his usual self. I loveee his clinginesss towards everyone and how much he's afraid of Akari-sensei.
Tsukumo-chan is so clueless and I love how she can keep that straight face of her while doing something funny.
Hirato is a gentleman and not to mention, ugh- hot. I love how he always teases Akari-sensei and brings out sensei's tsundere side. Awhh :') And he has Sebastian's voice. Sebastian and Hirato-san are so similar so it's like Sebastian makes an appearance in this series.
Akari-sensei is so strict but still emotionally attached to the tiny Niji animal. Stop it, Akari-sensei! That's too adorable for me to handle!
I love Karoku's fatherly love towards Nai. (Though I hate him at first) He's charming! Please be my husband, Karoku!
(so many good-looking guys in the series)


And and and and~~!!!


My most favourite, Nai-chan!

I love Nai like a mother T-T
He's my baby! He's so tiny and cute and innocent and naive and ugh- I want to hug him to sleep.
Sing him lullaby and then cuddled him to death.





The fact that Nai is not a human and actually a Niji animal makes me go even crazier.
Like, can you get any more cuter??
You're like a pet cat. I want to pat you and caress your fur until you fall asleep and bite your ears!




NAI-CHANNNN T-T
Mommy wants to hug youuuu!


I don't know why I am so attached to this creature.
I almost dropped a tear when Karoku kicked him when he was sleeping.
Like what the hell do you think you're doing Karoku?!
He was sleeping soundly. Innocently. And you kicked him like that??
Sampai terpelanting!
And you slapped him! You told him to leave the room!

NoOOOOooOoOOoo ;____;


It's too much for my kokoro to handle. Nai-chan doesn't deserve any violent actions.

And Gareki wasn't around for him.

Nai-chan's reaction was heart breaking too.
He didn't cry.
He was like -

"Karoku was still confused"

"Karoku is  still recovering"

"It's okay. He still needs time to accept me"

Though his face showed that he's hurt.

;_____;


Nai-chan, come here. Gareki may not be around.
But onee-san is always here to give you a warm hug :')




No comments :