Akatsuki No Yona





People are like 'Hak is so cool!'"Hak is bae," and yada yada

Mehhh.

I know he's all cool and handsome and strong and kind  and protective and yeah insert all the good criteria of a man you wish for.

But.

I can't help to see him as a TYPICAL HEROIC GUY in any anime.

He's awesome and amazing, I admit that but there's nothing special about him. Seriously.

AND AND AND ANDDD

HOW CAN PEOPLE HATE SOO WON?!

People are like 'Soo Won please go die' and any other cruel words.

How could they say that??? T^T

I know people hate him because he killed the king. He freaking killed his friend's father.

Damn! What a badass!

I hate him at first because he's so elegant and kind and pretty and doesn't look manly at all.





Like what the hell does Yona see in him??


BUT BUT BUT he was so badass when he killed the King and I couldn't help to fall in love with the evil him.





Like WOOOOOO!

Who would have thought the elegant and angelic Soo Won would do something that evil??

I'm sorry I underestimated you, Soo Won! You are my most fav right now!

Damn I can't even explain how amazed I am with this guy.

He's the real bae ok!

He can look all pure and innocent and the next thing I know he already has the tip of his sword pierced through King Il's chest! Uargh! What a great turn of event!




I feel like those eyes are seeing through my soul. So evil.






I hate how people unfairly judge him. I know he did something bad but don't overlook his good qualities. He might look skinny and weak but he has swordmanship skill. He's intelligent!Soo Won will be a great king!

He's awesome since he was a kid. One word of him can make the whole town move!



Soo Won must have missed Hak :'(

It must be lonely for you when your childhood friend left you.

You're not evil. You killed out of revenge and that's all.

The love you have for your friend is real.

But that's what you get for killing the King, Soo Won.

I really hope Hak will return to the castle and be friends with him again. T-T


Uuuuu.





Even if the whole world turns their back against you, Soo Woon,
You still have me :'))))




No comments :