Donten Ni Warau




Shirasuuuuuu T^T
How could u do this to meeeeee?? Why did u kill yourselfffff??
You broke my heart to million pieces T__T
You are my most favourite character so please don't play with my feelings!
I know you turned into a bad guy but I JUST DONT FREAKING CARE!
I still love you nevertheless.
I love the caring and protecting you.
And I love the badass you.
My love for you is so pure and never ending.
Dakara douuuushiteeeee :(


I know what you did was bad. Like, you killed their parents and uhh mann that was unforgivable O_o

But but buttt
All you had been showing for the past ten years was kindness and loyalty.
You deserve a second chance.
You should've just asked for forgiveness and DONE SOMETHING ELSE RATHER THAN JUMPING OFF A CLIFF FOR GOD'S SAKE!








UGH!




No comments :